January 25, 2008

Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai, Panchsheel Park - baby's day out!

Apeejay School, (Sheikh Sarai, Saket and Pitam Pura) has come out with their first list, I am sure by now most of us have got used to "not seeing" their lil' ones on the lists.

Congratulations to all those who have made to this list!! :)

The cut-off (score of the kid who is last on the selection list) is 65 marks. Myself being computer nurd, I keep doing experiments with the stuff I come across on net, and to my surprise, the school site of prone to "hacking" which is really a bad bad thing. This is hard-core programming stuff, has nothing to do with Nursery Admissions as such ;)

I am planning to inform the school tomorrow about this vulnerability so that they can secure the site information. Spyder is not that bad either - I am after schools for voilating norms and after DOE and Mr. Lovely so letting them do . Can't help it!

Just FYI, my kid also "failed" to make it to Apeejay (7 down out of 19, 12 more to go...) currently he is not aware of what we are going thru for his admission to a bigger school. He is busy playing "Need for Speed" on my laptop and can easily drive the car thru rough pathces on road....I am still learning on the roads of life though...

Problems/issues reported by parents and data verified from the school site:
It is confirmed that Apeejay (Saket, Sheikh Sarai and Pitam Pura - all three) has done soemething fishy with the list. There are kids with 40, 45, 50 marks who are on the selection list and there are those with 50, 58, 54 who have not made it to the list.

We are sending e-mail to school, lets see what resposne we get, if you have reported the problem to the school and have any info/response from school (any tele conv, mails etc), please share it with us. If we don't hear back from school within next 24 hours, let's see what can be done here!

Media? Interested? We have real data! You know my e-mail id - right?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is ridiculus. For Apeejay Shk Sarai, they have given admission to a kid getting 56 points, but my daughter has got 58 points and her name is not shortlisted. This is really bad. These schools are just playing with us, fooling us. Something needs to be done.

Anonymous said...

Humbugs these schools are...

But why to blame the scholl when the DOE guidelines are the only reason for the school being able to get away scot free.

I suggest lets file a PIL.

Spyder are you listening.

>>>>>Sypedr Zero<<<<<<

Anonymous said...

Dear All, This requires urgent attention. In Ryans International, Vasant Kunj, they are inviting parents for interaction (basis unknown). When I called up to enquire about the interaction, I got the reply that the list will be put up on 1st Feb. and there is no interaction prior to that. Then on what basis they are calling the parents for interaction. Something fishy??? What kind of value education these schools will provide to our children???

Parent Trap said...

I m also suffering with the same Dillema, In APJ Ssket they have sortlisted a kid with 50 points whereas my son with 58 points is not selected....where do we go??
Can't we go to the Court and sue such people....if they have to give admission based on their own prefferneces then y r they making us fool n playing with our emotions.. :(

CBSE News said...

I think you have wrong information (that kids with 50, 56 have made it to the list), the cut off is 65!

If you are not sure, send me kid's form number or full name (whi is on list and has 50, 56 points), I can get it verified and clear the doubt.

PLEASE SNED ANY PERSONAL INFO ONLY TO SPYDERINDIA@GMAIL.COM, DONT PUBLISH IT HERE IN COMMENTS.

Cheers!
Spyder

Anonymous said...

I Know someone with 60 pts who is selected Apeejay, Shk Sarai.

Spyder said...

I know at least 11 kids who are below 65 and havent made it to the list. We need to be 100% sure, before we put this as a question in front of media, school.

Can you please send me kid's form number OR full name (who has made it to the list?), I can get it verified and clear the doubt. I will make sure that kid's name, details are not disclosed to anyone (media, school, website etc.), so that the kid and family remains protected by all means.

PLEASE SEND INFO ONLY TO SPYDERINDIA@GMAIL.COM, "DO NOT" PUBLISH IT HERE IN COMMENTS.

Parent Trap said...

hello Spyder, I had sent you an email on ur mentioned email from my yahoo mail acct. containing all the asked details.

CBSE News said...

Thanks! I am able to verify your info! It is confirmed that Apeejay Saket (I did not check Sheikh Sarai), has done soemething fishy here with the list. There are kids with 40, 45, 50 marks who are on the selection list and there are those with 50, 58, 53 who have not made it to the list.

I am seding e-mail to school, lets see what resposne we get, if you have any response from school (any tele conv., mails etc), please share it with us.

If we dont hear back from school within next 24 hours, lets see what can be done here!

CBSE News said...

We have sent mail to all three branches of Apeejay and waiting for their reply. Hope 26th Jan would bring some good news :)

Anyone in for PIL? I got 3 people pushing me to take initiative to file PIL on behalf of Delhi Parents.

I have some more plans like parents gathering at India Gate and/or at DOE office and do some Ghandhi-ism protest against all this? What you friends say?

Parent Trap said...

I think we shud go to India gate and protest on 29th Jan ,the day Beeting Retreat.
so tht we can show our agitation to those who governs our nation.

Anonymous said...

IT IS GREAT THAT APEEJAY HAS COME OUT WITH A NEW CONCEPT WHICH ADDRESSES ALL CATEGORY OF PEOPLE
- THANKS

Anonymous said...

Please give the review/rating for Bloom Public School, Vasant Kunj.

Anonymous said...

my daughter didn't get listed in apeejay pitampura despite myself being professional, gazetted officer and my wife manager in a reputed company.she is our only child& we reside with in two km radius

Spyder said...

Regarding "confusion" over Apeejay shortlisting we had conversation with Apeejay research head and we are publishing the details soon.

Stay connected...

Anonymous said...

for balbharati public school pitampura,forms were filled online.selection criteria & points were not mentioned nither on website nor on notice board.complete list was not made available to public.I doubt whether any 4+ has been given admission because i know few parents of 4+ who are professionlly qualified & reside with in one Km,their wards have been denied admission

Anonymous said...

All these so called elaborate admission processing claims by Appejay is just trash. The easiest way to hide the reality. No one can pin them down now. Very smart !