Sandeep Kumar has joined as Director of DOE on 11th Dec 2007. He has been very impressive with her message as he says:
"I would deffinately like to see the initiatives already taken reach a logical conclusion"
I wish he is thinking of 2008-2009 Nursery Admissions when he said this.
You can read his complete message here.
Popular Posts
-
Here starts the great Nursery Admissions Fair also known as " Nursery Admissions in Delhi " Several schools have announced th...
-
The story is known to everyone, parents have cried themselves hoarse over the issue, we have had everything from media to public participati...
-
There goes another school-parent interaction at one of the best (on paper they might be but after our recent visit I really doubt if they a...
-
Taare Zameen Par - every school is special , so does the Birla Vidya Niketan. If you ignore the Trojan Viruses on their website, everything...
Over 1 million users and counting... Powered by Blogger.
December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment